1. Please connect the wires of the equipment as shown in the installation manuals.
2. LiFePO4 battery pack can be charged both by solar panels and city power.
3. It is prohibited to put the battery pack outside on rainy days.
4. It is prohibited to repair or disassemble the battery pack by non-professional persons.
5. If the charging current reached the input protection current, or the discharge current exceeded the output
protection current, the battery will stop working. This is a battery protection phenomenon and will work again
when charged (input current should be lower than input protection current ).